Reminder for our registered patients
The clinic will be closed next Wednesday 25 April for ANZAC Day.
If you are requesting any type of medical or insurance certificates you will need to make an appointment with a Doctor.
Flu vaccines are now available. Please call the clinic to make an appointment with the Nursing team.
HUTT CITY HEALTH CENTRE in Raroa Road is offering a late night clinic on Tuesday evenings until 8.00 pm.
Our purpose-built Health Centres
You'll find us at our surgery at 5 Raroa Road in Lower Hutt or 5 Fitzherbert Road, Wainuiomata offering you:
- The highest standard of medical care
- Timely doctor and nurse appointments
- A full range of available medical staff
- Urgent appointment times available daily
- Daily walk-in clinic (Hutt Central only)
- An accessible central location
- Evening appointments after work
- Friendly staff
Enrolments are open again for people without a GP or new to the area. Due to demand you will be added on to our waitlist and contacted as soon as possible.
We are pleased to introduce two new doctors to the clinic Dr Nigel Gray and Dr Magda Erasmus - you can now book an appointment with either Doctor on the portal.
Dr Diana Suresh will be returning as a Locum from 9 April to mid May before returning home to the UK.
Dr Wei Long has left the practice and moved with her family to Singapore.
We have two new staff members - Beatrice Ekwo has joined the clinic as a Practice Nurse and Claire Blakemore as a new member of the Admin team.
Ask our team on how to sign up to the portal ....
Manage your health online 24/7 with the HUTT CITY HEALTH CENTRE Patient Portal.
On your Patient Portal you can:
- Make appointments with your GP or Nurse
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Access your medical records
- Track your laboratory results
- Monitor your personal follow-up plan